5 Anticipated Members of WWE’s Bullet Club Reboot



The Bullet Club is one of the greatest factions in the history of New Japan Pro Wrestling, and now it’s making it’s way to the World Wrestling Entertainment. After signing stars like Finn Balor, AJ Styles, Karl Anderson and Luke Gallows, I’m now wondering who’ll be the newest members of this reimagination of the villainous faction once the WWE decides to reboot the Bullet Club. Here are 5 wrestlers who I assume who would take turns and pledge membership with the club.
Who Are The New Guys?
The Club currently has 3 members:  AJ Styles, Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson). The other member Finn Balor, is just making his way to WWE Raw and it's yet unspecified to whom would his allegiance be, although I assume he's gonna step on that path as well, since we saw this logo in one of WWE's merchandises.


1. Dolph Ziggler



Since he hasn't been in any major matches lately, I'm already anticipating a huge heel turn from "The Showoff" as he became a member of the villainous stable. His high offense moves combined with his good selling is a good factor for him to be a part of the bullet club.

2. Alberto Del Rio


Just like Ziggler, Alberto Del Rio can also become a candidate for being a Bullet club member. After his departure from the League of Nations, he was drawn to some good matches with AJ Styles, and even Brock Lesnar. His deadly moveset can make him a good member for the club.

3. Sin Cara

Despite not turning heel after his departure with co-lucha dragons cohort Kalisto, I'm still trying to think of Sin Cara to become a member of the team. Sin Cara (or we might call him as "Bullet Cara") can be a major force in the high flying division , and can also clash with household names such as Kofi Kingston, Neville and of course, Kalisto.
4. The Usos

The Bullet Club needs a tag team that can help represent the faction. The Usos can somewhat have a striking resemblance with the Bullet Club's Young Bucks and can orchestrate a "superkick party" to add crisp and excitement in the club's offense.
5. Zack Ryder


Finally, Zack Ryder. For me this is a long shot pick, but I saw something different the moment his partner Mojo Rawley, makes his debut at WWE Battleground and stands up against U.S Champion Rusev. I did actually saw an incoming heel turn from Long Island Iced Z here. I would anticipate him turning his back on his Hype Bro and join the Club anytime soon.
Who do you think are the others who could possibly join this evil faction in WWE? Drop by to our comments section down below and take your pick.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.